ON BENDED KNEES
ON BENDED KNEES I COME
WITH A HUMBLE HEART I COME
BOWING DOWN BEFORE YOUR HOLY THRONE
LIFTING HOLY HANDS TO YOU
AS I PLEDGE MY LOVE ANEW
I WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT
I WORSHIP YOU IN TRUTH
MAKE MY LIFE A HOLY PRAISE UNTO YOU
ON BENDED KNEES I COME
WITH A HUMBLE HEART I COME
BOWING DOWN BEFORE YOUR HOLY THRONE
LIFTING HOLY HANDS TO YOU
AS I PLEDGE MY LOVE ANEW
I WORSHIP YOU IN SPIRIT
I WORSHIP YOU IN TRUTH
MAKE MY LIFE A HOLY PRAISE UNTO YOU
Two different worship leaders sang this song in two different services this week. and I find myself bowing my heart to God and humble myself again before God.
Imagine, He is the creator and I am the tiny little niCk that God has created. Yet He loves us to the core. Tiny little niCk in front of the Almighty creator, what can I boast about myself?!
(Make my life a holy praise unto You, Lord.)
No comments:
Post a Comment