Tuesday, June 17, 2008

At the Cross



At The Cross - Hillsong

Oh Lord You've searched me,
You know my way;
Even when I fail You,
I know You love me.
Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

At the cross I bow my knee,
Where Your blood was shed for me,
There's no greater love than this.
You have overcome the grave,
Your glory fills the highest place,
What can separate me now?

You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.
And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes,
And You stand before me,
I know You love me;
I know You love me.

You tore the veil, You made a way
When You said that it is done.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey, din noe tat u'r a hillsong fan!

U attend which church b4 tis?? Am FGA, but is Perak's FGA.Hehe

niCk said...

niCk @ Joanne

well, not a fan as such. Really like the lyrics of the song. This song speaks of God's love for us and the power of the cross. Just awesome!!!

Well, I like Chris Tomlin's songs btw. hehe

I attend a church in PJ call DUMC. not sure if you've heard of it.

will bring you there if you want?!

Joanne said...

Sorry~ Chris Tomlin...I duno who is he...But i guess maybe he's one of the band rite? Erm...Bad guess! Haha

Oh my...DUMC, nv heard of it b4. I noe PJ oso hv lots of churches, and all the names are so "fresh" to me. Hehe

PJ area is so big man...can hardly know all the churches there, although i live near tat area~ Sure, wait till u'r bck, than i can follow u there and hv a try. August huh...? Haha, We'll see then!