skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, August 3, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
niCk who worships
niCk
Found out that how God look at niCk is far more important than how other people look at niCk. niCk a bit short, probably not so sweet, but knows that life on earth is short, so wanna make it sweet.
View my complete profile
Heart of worship
I don't know much about music. Only know that music comes from God and we're giving all praise and worship, glory and honour to God with music.
With a heart of worship, I just wanna give all that I have to God.
Not just music, but a lifestyle of worship.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(14)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(3)
Fearfully and Wonderfully Madeby Matt RedmanSo fea...
no no no
No title
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
Suggestions
Link to worship
Worship.com
268 Generation
Worship Together
Guitar 4 Christ
Worship Frequency
The Worshippers
Planet Shakers
Hillsong
Kutless
Chris Tomlin
Matt Redman
Other Links
City Harvest Church
DUMC
No comments:
Post a Comment